Amy Owens Photography and Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Welcome

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a professional photographer and digital scrapbook kit designer. Please take a few moments to look around. I love comments and would like to know your opinion.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Speed Scrap # 45 - Evening Elegance Part 6

Okay, mark your calendars.  This is the final part (6) to Evening Elegance.  I will be hosting a Speed Scrap at Scraps N Pieces on Thursday night at 9 pm cst.  I know that time doesn't work for everyone.  It works for ME. I will be giving extra time to get your layout done.  So, if you can't be there during the Speed Scrap, don't give up.  Check the forum, make your layout and upload it in the gallery and post a link in the Speed Scrap forum during the time frame that I give that night. The time frame will be in the forum.  Everyone who participates will receive the final part to Evening Elegance.  I will remind everyone again here on Thursday.



Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy , what happened to part 5 Of Evening Elegance ? I don't recall part 5 being posted and I can't find anything on your blog.
This is a great kit , thank you so much for sharing it with all of us.

Amy Owens said...

I should have mentioned it in the early notice for the Speed Scrap. There is a thread that will post tomorrow all about it.

Part 5 will be on Facebook during the whole month of March. It will be there tomorrow .. probably by mid morning. I'm hoping a little sooner but by mid morning for sure.

Thanks for asking!!!