Amy Owens Photography and Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Welcome

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a professional photographer and digital scrapbook kit designer. Please take a few moments to look around. I love comments and would like to know your opinion.

Friday, February 17, 2012

New Release: For The Birds

I have a new kit releasing today.  I have a bit of spring fever.  Can you tell? (images linked to the store)




My CT and I had a fun time playing with this one.














I also have a freebie for you...


Download


Pin It!

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Feb. 17, 2012. Thanks again.

Jackie said...

Thank you so cute.

Shannon W. said...

Hey Amy! I thought it was so cool today when I was going through the Digifree Craftcrave website for freebies that yours popped up! I recognized your tag!

Amy Owens said...

You are all so welcome!!

Shannon.. you just made my day saying that!!!!