Amy Owens Photography and Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Welcome

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a professional photographer and digital scrapbook kit designer. Please take a few moments to look around. I love comments and would like to know your opinion.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Evening Elegance Part 3

Part 3 is in the Scraps N Pieces forum in the freebie section.  The links are in the post labelled "Evening Elegance Part 1". 

Pin It!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Loving your "Evening Elegance" kit. Such gorgeous vibrant colours. Thank you for all three parts. New to Scraps n Pieces so not sure yet how to leave a thank you on there, but I'm sure with a bit of investigating and practise I'll soon get the hang of things.

Amy Owens said...

Welcome to SNP :) I'm so glad you are enjoying the kit. I tend to make things that are "younger" because most of my scrapping is of my daughter. This is the first full kit that I'm putting out there that isn't "young". It is getting a good response. I'll have to make more this style. You'll catch on fast to the forum. If you have any questions, please ask. We love to be helpful.