Amy Owens Photography and Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Welcome

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a professional photographer and digital scrapbook kit designer. Please take a few moments to look around. I love comments and would like to know your opinion.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

New Release: I {Mustache} You

AmyDane Designs had a new release yesterday.  I know.. I'm late!  It's an adorable kit and I had fun playing with it.  Here is a preview for you and the layout I made.  Just click the pics to go to the store to check it out.



I also made a freebie for you!


Pin It!

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Feb. 15, 2012. Thanks again.