Amy Owens Photography and Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Welcome

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a professional photographer and digital scrapbook kit designer. Please take a few moments to look around. I love comments and would like to know your opinion.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New Release: Look to the Past

The Designers at Scraps N Pieces have created another collab for your enjoyment.  It is entitled "Look to the Past".  It is such a pretty kit.  It does have many elements that work for documenting your family history, but it also works nicely with all vintage/sepia toned images.  I also like it for "guy" layouts. It's so versatile, it's already one of my favorites and I have just barely had a chance to work with it.   You can pick it up at the store HERE.  

Have a look at all the pieces.  


  



You can also get quickpages.


Like it all?  Just pick up the bundle.


Here is a layout I created with it.


Pin It!

No comments: