Amy Owens Photography and Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Welcome

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a professional photographer and digital scrapbook kit designer. Please take a few moments to look around. I love comments and would like to know your opinion.

Friday, February 3, 2012

New Release: My Girl

I have a new kit releasing at Scraps N Pieces today.  It is entitled "My Girl".  Hurry and grab it quick.  It's only $1.50 through the weekend.  


Would you like some inspiration?  Here you go!













I also have a freebie for you!




Pin It!

2 comments:

CrystalNVa said...

THANK YOU ;~}

Administrator said...

I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank You. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/02/mondays-guest-freebies_27.html