Amy Owens Photography and Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Welcome

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a professional photographer and digital scrapbook kit designer. Please take a few moments to look around. I love comments and would like to know your opinion.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Evening Elegance Part 4

Are you ready for the next part to "Evening Elegance"?  Here you go!  When you download it it is labelled for the blog in March, but I just couldn't wait.  There are 2 more parts left.  



Pin It!

10 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Feb. 20, 2012. Thanks again.

Jenna said...

Its beautiful! Thank you!!

bekfek said...

Thanks, Amy!!! So far I have them all :) Yay! Can't wait to start using them.

Priscilla said...

Thanks so much for more of this beautiful kit!!

KatherineWoodin said...

Thanks

LilyAnn said...

Thanks for sharing.

Edina said...

Thanks a bunch!

Daydreamer said...

thank you :)

Christine said...

Love the colour! Thank you for another gorgeous part to this "Evening Elegance" kit!

Jennifer said...

thank you so much. I somehow missed this part of it. I can't wait now to see all of the kit together. Thank you.