Amy Owens Photography and Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Welcome

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a professional photographer and digital scrapbook kit designer. Please take a few moments to look around. I love comments and would like to know your opinion.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Remember My News?

I am pleased to announce that I am opening a store!  It is going to be at Scraps N Pieces.  SNP is a new forum and the grand opening is going to be the first of October.  The forums and store are up and going.  It's exciting to be part of something brand new.  As a new designer I am pretty busy getting things going.  One of the things that I need to set up is a Creative Team.  Here are some details:


Requirements:

Create 1-2 layouts per kit (minimum 1 kit per month)
Post your layouts at Scraps N Pieces (SNP) and at least 2 other galleries.
Advertise my designs on your blog
Be active in the SNP forums
Participate in the CT forums at SNP

To Apply:

Put "CT call" as your subject
I need your name, SNP username, link to your most active gallery, your blog link and any current CT assignments.  

Even if you have never been on a CT, you are more than welcome to apply. 

If you are interested in being part of the team but feel you are better at promotion than creativity.  Please email me and let me know.  I would be willing to talk about it.

Thank you for your interest!

Pin It!

No comments: