Amy Owens Photography and Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Welcome

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a professional photographer and digital scrapbook kit designer. Please take a few moments to look around. I love comments and would like to know your opinion.

Friday, September 9, 2011

If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now

When I first started digi scrapping, I noticed little things on the kits I found.  PU, CU, S4H, S4O, CU4CU... I know what these things mean now.  When I started, I did not have a clue.  I felt foolish asking, to be honest.  Everyone else seemed to know what they meant.  I did some research and found out some of the easy ones quickly.  There are some obscure ones that took me months to understand.  Today I ran across this chart at the Scrappin Hens blog.  Oh what I would have done to have this chart back then.  I wanted to share in case anyone felt they way I did.  It has some great explainations.  Here is your link:

http://scrappinhens.blogspot.com/2011/09/reference-scrapbook-dictionary.html
Pin It!

No comments: