Amy Owens Photography and Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Welcome

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a professional photographer and digital scrapbook kit designer. Please take a few moments to look around. I love comments and would like to know your opinion.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Grand Opening, Sales and Fun!!!

I am so excited!!!  The Grand Opening is almost here.  Things start tomorrow.... but I wouldn't be surprised to find that some start tonight.  We have great sales all month long.  A free digital scrapbooking kit that goes along with a progressive scrap... not to mention all our regular monthly challenges.  If you haven't already please come on by, register and check it out.  Just click the image below and it will take you there.


Pin It!

No comments: