Amy Owens Photography and Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Welcome

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a professional photographer and digital scrapbook kit designer. Please take a few moments to look around. I love comments and would like to know your opinion.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kits, Flu and News

I hope everyone had a great Labor Day Weekend!

I was asked for a Mississippi kit.  Only they didn't specify which Mississippi.  So, I am simply going to make both.  I am in the middle of another kit that I am going to finish first.  (Not a freebie)  Then I'll get to them.  I just wanted you to know they are coming. 

I am slowed down a bit because I've come down with the flu or something.  I'm just now coming down with it:  achy, fever, stopped up head, sore throat.... you know how it goes.

I also have some news that I hope will interest you.  I'm going to keep it a surprise for now.  But it is coming soon.  I can't wait to tell you! 
Pin It!

1 comment:

laura_115 said...

Thank you so much in advance for the Mississippi State Football Kit. We live in Ohio and will be going to a couple of their games this season! You are a Angel!Thanks Again... Laura