Amy Owens Photography and Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Welcome

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a professional photographer and digital scrapbook kit designer. Please take a few moments to look around. I love comments and would like to know your opinion.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Grand Opening


It will be here before you know it.... the Grand Opening of the store/forum/gallery at Scraps N Pieces.  I am excited to be part of it.  We have so many fun things planned for the entire month of October and some incredible sales.  Hurry on over and get registered early so you will be ready to go.  You don't want to miss the progressive scrap and free kit that goes along with it.  I am looking forward to all the fun.  I am hosting the first weekly challenge.  I would love for everyone to come try it out and let me know how you think I did.  The image above is linked to the forum.  I hope to see you there!

Pin It!

No comments: