Amy Owens Photography and Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Welcome

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a professional photographer and digital scrapbook kit designer. Please take a few moments to look around. I love comments and would like to know your opinion.

Friday, October 21, 2011

The Store

For those trying to access Scraps N Pieces the store or forum, we are in the middle of updating our server.  We apologize for this interruption.  We will be up and going again here in a day or so.  This is taking longer than we initially believed it would.  On the up side... this is giving the designers more time to design.  You should see more new product soon.  If you have any questions, please ask.  I will be back with an update when I know more.
Pin It!

No comments: