Amy Owens Photography and Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Welcome

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a professional photographer and digital scrapbook kit designer. Please take a few moments to look around. I love comments and would like to know your opinion.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Autumn Dream New Release

I have a new kit in my store!  It is called Autumn Dream.  It has soft muted colors (for the most part).  I planned it for Autumn  pictures but my CT had other ideas.  I love that they showed me how versatile the kit is!  You can find the kit at Scraps N Pieces. Don't forget that we are running sales all month, you can get great deals right now.  Just click the preview and it will take you there.


Here are some layout examples by me and my awesome CT.














Pin It!

No comments: