Amy Owens Photography and Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Welcome

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a professional photographer and digital scrapbook kit designer. Please take a few moments to look around. I love comments and would like to know your opinion.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

AmyDane Designs - Movie Time

AmyDane Designs has a new kit releasing today in all their stores. (click the preview and it will take you to one)


I had fun working with it!  Here is what I made:





I also made a freebie for you. 


Pin It!

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 26, 2011. Thanks again.

Patio said...

Love the freebie. Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your Beautiful Work :)