Amy Owens Photography and Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Welcome

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a professional photographer and digital scrapbook kit designer. Please take a few moments to look around. I love comments and would like to know your opinion.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Lovely Life Volume 1

I'm starting a new series.  It's a series of mini kits entitled Lovely Life.  Each volume will have a different color palette.  They are specifically designed for weekly scrapping of everyday life. I asked those working on the P52 project at Scraps N Pieces what they wanted to see in a mini kit.  They gave me tons of ideas and I'm trying to include them all.  I'm not on any set schedule.  Some months you might see 2 or 3 kits and other months simply 1.  This month I have two.  Here is the first release.  It's on sale for 30% off through this weekend.  You can pick it up here



Here is some inspiration for you!













Pin It!

No comments: