Amy Owens Photography and Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Welcome

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a professional photographer and digital scrapbook kit designer. Please take a few moments to look around. I love comments and would like to know your opinion.

Friday, April 26, 2013

New Release: A Muster of Memories

I've got a new digital scrapbooking kit for you today.  A Muster of Memories is a kit near and dear to my heart.  I've loved peacocks since I was tiny.  Something about them just appeals to me.  I've started and trashed this kit several times since I started designing and I finally got it where I'm happy with it.

The name?  a pride of lions, a gaggle of geese, a muster of peacocks... A Muster of Memories.. get it?

Here it is.. you can pick it up at Scraps N Pieces this first week for 50% off.  
I cannot wait to see what you make with it!























Pin It!

No comments: