Amy Owens Photography and Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Welcome

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a professional photographer and digital scrapbook kit designer. Please take a few moments to look around. I love comments and would like to know your opinion.

Monday, April 15, 2013

New Release: Hello Birthday (and how to get it FREE)

I've got a new kit for you... tomorrow.. April 16th.  It's entitled Hello Birthday

It's in Hello Kitty colors (hence the name).  My daughter is a huge Hello Kitty fan and I needed something to scrap all the Hello Kitty pictures we have around here.  It's also the same colors as my daughter's birthday banner. (My ever so organized and busy, I don't know how she does it, sister bought it along with banners for her girls for their first birthdays.) So, I'm doing double duty with this kit.  Now that I've convinced you it's completely girly, let me persuade you that it's not.  I've included a ton of things.  It works for birthdays and unbirthdays.  It works for girls (obviously) and boys... and even adults.  If I didn't convince you, take a look below at what my wonderful CT did with it.  

Oh!... How do you get it for FREE? It's the free gift with every $10 purchase at Scraps N Pieces for the second half of April.  That's why I'm telling you about it a day early, so you have plenty of time to shop around. 































Pin It!

No comments: