Amy Owens Photography and Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Welcome

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a professional photographer and digital scrapbook kit designer. Please take a few moments to look around. I love comments and would like to know your opinion.

Friday, January 20, 2012

New Release: Start Your Engines

AmyDane Designs has a new kit out today.  Here is what Amy had to say about it:

While planning my sons 4th birthday I knew I would have to create a kit to match the theme of the party.  All he wanted for his birthday was a Birthday Cake, with cars, trucks a road and a cherry on the top.  Putting together a party full of engines and wheels was almost as fun as designing this kit!  Start Your Engines is full of Garbage Trucks, Excavators, Race Cars and more. And since my oldest is just about to get his drivers license I threw in lots of grey and black grungy elements for those teen style layouts!  Start Your Engines is available at all three of our stores! And currently at our Scraps N Pieces Store everything is 50% off so the kit is available for only $3.00!  You can purchase our kit at My Memories, Stuff to Scrap and Scraps N Pieces.  


For his party I created a fun memory/matching game that can be printed on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of cardstock!  It is included in the kit for your little ones to enjoy.

We teamed up with Memories by Digital Design for this kit.  Tammy makes incredible Word Art that is available HERE at Scraps N Pieces!
Pin It!

No comments: