Amy Owens Photography and Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Welcome

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a professional photographer and digital scrapbook kit designer. Please take a few moments to look around. I love comments and would like to know your opinion.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Block it!

AmyDane Designs has some new templates out called "Block it! Templates".  I love these!!!!  I always love a great blocked layout and these templates make it so easy.


I used two .... so far.... 


For this layout I used another AmyDane Designs product.  Their "Most Wonderful Time" kit.  Isn't it pretty?


For this layout I used a kit of my own.  Family Love... no you can't pick it up in the store.  It was a participation prize for a Speed Scrap at Scraps N Pieces.  Keep your eye on my facebook page.... it might just show up there as a fan freebie soon.  Speaking of speed scraps... I am co-hosting one tonight with Ann from my CT.  You will receive a $5.00 coupon for my store for the participation prize.




I hope everyone is having a great New Year!!!
Pin It!

No comments: