Amy Owens Photography and Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Welcome

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a professional photographer and digital scrapbook kit designer. Please take a few moments to look around. I love comments and would like to know your opinion.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!  December is insane for us.  The hubby, daughter and I all have December birthdays.  My family is 13 hours away and his is 5 hours away.  We try to go see one for Thanksgiving and the other for Christmas and back to the first again for New Year.  Plus Christmas shopping and birthday shopping and...  well you get the picture.  It's the busiest month of the year for us.  I have managed to make a Quickpage set this month.  You can pick it up at Scraps N Pieces.  It's on sale for 50% off through Christmas.


I used the Home for Christmas Kit to make them.  



Also, don't forget there is a new designers collab at SNP.  Woodland Christmas is so cute!  I would love to see what you make with either one of these kits!



Pin It!

No comments: