Amy Owens Photography and Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Welcome

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a professional photographer and digital scrapbook kit designer. Please take a few moments to look around. I love comments and would like to know your opinion.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

New Release: Rivals

Remember those SEC kits?  Well, after a great deal of research and carefully checking to make sure I wasn't breaking any trademarks or copyrights.  I have a new kit for you.  It's an Auburn/Alabama kit, entitled Rivals.  I could easily have done a full Auburn kit but let's face it... if I had to make a full Alabama one it would never have happened.  LOL  War Eagle!  I'm just teasing.  ... sort of... ;)  Anyway.. here it is.. and as you can see with what my creative team has done with it.  You can mix and match it and it's great for other things too!  It's on sale for 50% off through Oct. 30th.

























Pin It!

No comments: