Amy Owens Photography and Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Welcome

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a professional photographer and digital scrapbook kit designer. Please take a few moments to look around. I love comments and would like to know your opinion.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Two New Releases by AmyDane Designs

Have you ever thought you'd done something, and then realize you hadn't?  
I would have put money on the notion that I had told you all about this kit 
and realized this morning that I hadn't.  
Talk about feeling foolish.  
So, better late than never... 

Here is a new kit by AmyDane Designs that released just a bit ago.  It's so cute.. I just love it!!!


I made a couple of layouts with it.



Now, I'm not late on this one... Sweet Sets Volume 2 releases TODAY.  
Amy's style is just great and her layouts always pop in the gallery.  
I love being able to use her templates to get the same look.




Pin It!

No comments: