Amy Owens Photography and Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Welcome

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a professional photographer and digital scrapbook kit designer. Please take a few moments to look around. I love comments and would like to know your opinion.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

New Release: Let It Snow

My daughter loves being outside, no matter the season.  Though we've had unusually warm weather so far this year, I do know that winter is coming.  I'm prepared!  Here is the fun, whimsical kit we'll be using this year.  You can pick it up at SNP for 50% off through Dec. 14th.



Here is some inspiration for you!!  













Pin It!

1 comment:

mischalaneous said...

This kit is infectiously DREAMY! I had to snag it ASAP. THANKS so much for sharing your talent & work!