Amy Owens Photography and Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Welcome

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a professional photographer and digital scrapbook kit designer. Please take a few moments to look around. I love comments and would like to know your opinion.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Two New Releases

... and come on back tomorrow.  I have two more for you.  Today I want to show you Temptations Volume 3 by Wendy Tunison Designs and Sunburned by AmyDane Designs.  

We'll start with Wendy's amazing templates.  I can't get enough of them.  If you are a clustering junkie like me, you'll love them too.


I've only had the chance to play with one of them so far.. but I plan to use them all!


Now for the new AmyDane Designs Kit:  Sunburned  The colors are amazing.  I had such fun with it.




Both are available to Scrap N Pieces.

Pin It!

No comments: