Amy Owens Photography and Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Welcome

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a professional photographer and digital scrapbook kit designer. Please take a few moments to look around. I love comments and would like to know your opinion.

Friday, May 11, 2012

New Release: Scottie

I have a CT member named Ann.  She has 2 beautiful little girls.  Ann has these adorable Scottie designed dresses for her girls.  They aren't identical but they have the same color scheme.  She was looking for a kit to match those dresses and I couldn't resist making one.  Here it is.  Don't forget my whole store is on sale for 50% off through May 15th.



I made a freebie for you.


Here is some inspiration for you.














Pin It!

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on May. 12, 2012. Thanks again.

CrystalNVa said...

Too cute !!
Happy Mother`s Day
THANK YOU ;~}