Amy Owens Photography and Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Welcome

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a professional photographer and digital scrapbook kit designer. Please take a few moments to look around. I love comments and would like to know your opinion.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

FYI

I know that I said I would do another football kit. (There were 4 other schools I said I would do too.)  I also said that I would leave the ones that I had made up.   Unfortunately, I had to take them down.  I didn't break any copyright laws but did use the school names. Several people I know, in the digital scrapbooking community, have gotten into trouble lately for names alone.  So, to keep myself out of trouble.  I removed them.  I am sorry.  I won't put myself or my family in jeopardy over it.  Thank you for your understanding.



Pin It!

No comments: