Amy Owens Photography and Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Welcome

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a professional photographer and digital scrapbook kit designer. Please take a few moments to look around. I love comments and would like to know your opinion.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Evening Elegance Parts 5 and 6

Reminders for you.  Evening Elegance Part 5 will be the Facebook Freebie for the month of March.  (Note that this is posting after midnight.  Please give me time to wake up and get it on Facebook in the morning.  I wanted all the last minute folks to pick up Part 1.)  Just click the part 5 Preview to go to Amy's Designs Facebook Page.


Also, remember that tonight is the Speed Scrap for Part 6.  There will be extra time.  (Click the announcement or preview to go to the forum.)




Pin It!

No comments: