Welcome

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a professional photographer and digital scrapbook kit designer. Please take a few moments to look around. I love comments and would like to know your opinion.

Friday, December 2, 2011

A Day Late.. but "Merry" just the same

Oh, the joys of life....   I'm not going to bore you with the tiny details of mine.  I will say I have a new neighbor and I wish I didn't.   My internet has been out since last Friday.  I'll leave you to imagine how the internet and my new downstairs neighbor connect.  Maybe I should take an internet break for a week every month.  This is two months straight now that I have and I managed to get ten times the work done on both those weeks.

So, one of the things I missed was the released date for "Merry" by Wendy Tunison.  I LOVE this kit.  Here is a preview for you.


Hurry over to SNP and pick it up.  It's on sale for 50% off right now.  (The image is linked for you.)  I made a couple of layouts with this gorgeous kit.  Here they are:



I also made a freebie for you.  I hope you enjoy it.



Pin It!

8 comments:

Myoriah said...

Sounds like your life is never dull. Glad you have internet again. Thanks for the freebie. Have a wonderful weekend.

Amy Owens said...

Thanks so much!!

Noor said...

Thank you Amy, it may be late but it is still adorable. :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

Amy Owens said...

Thanks Noor!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for this beautiful gift!

BeachBaby said...

So pretty! Thank you!

etherealfire said...

Thanks so much for this beautiful share :)