Amy Owens Photography and Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Welcome

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a professional photographer and digital scrapbook kit designer. Please take a few moments to look around. I love comments and would like to know your opinion.

Friday, November 18, 2011

New Release: Fresh New Beginning

I have a new kit releasing today at Scraps N Pieces.  It is a kit that my Creative Team requested.  You see, I have 2 Moms on my team who both just had their 2nd baby girls within the last month.  I made this for them.  My amazing creative team helped me with everything from deciding on the color scheme to what elements I should include.  The first request was for neutral colors, not the traditional pink and blue.  I did include some pink to be able to girly up the pages a bit if you wanted to.  I thought this idea was perfect because we took the old fashioned route ourselves and heard "It's a girl" in the delivery room.  Our colors started out with green, yellow and brown... which I suppose are the traditional neutral colors.  So, here it is... Fresh New Beginning.

image linked to the store

You can pick up the kit this weekend for 50% off.  Drop back by tomorrow.  There will be a freebie here for you.

Would you like some inspiration?  Here are a few layouts for your enjoyment.


















Pin It!

No comments: