Amy Owens Photography and Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5

Welcome

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a professional photographer and digital scrapbook kit designer. Please take a few moments to look around. I love comments and would like to know your opinion.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Anytime, Any Day

Here is my first freebie.  I hope you enjoy it.  Please comment and let me know what you think, I am trying to learn.  Thanks!


You can download the freebie  Link Expired
Pin It!

5 comments:

Van said...

Great kit - thank you for sharng!

tirane93 said...

this is really darling! thanks for sharing it with us.

Amy Owens said...

Thank you both!

Carole N. said...

Amy, you did great for your first freebie. The children are so cute.
Thanks so much.
Hugs!

Amy Owens said...

Thank you!!